Val di Sole Guest Card From 5 June to 26 September 2021
Val di Sole Guest Card From 5 June to 26 september 2021
Add €2.00 a day to the price of your holiday and enjoy Val di Sole to the full
Ride the cable car up to 3,000 metres asl in Val di Sole.
Visit museums, castles, fortresses, naturalist sites and spas.
Travel by coach and train throughout Trentino…
Cards are free for children up to the age of 12. (cost of card is obligatory)
What are the benefits of the Val di Sole Guest Card?:
- Access to 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation
- Unlimited access on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Transport company and on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey)
- Unlimited access on Bike Train and on Bike Bus service in Val di Sole
- Free admission in Val di Sole to the most important museum and historical sites and free or discounted admission in Trentino to the most important museums, castles, forts, and nature attractions (free admission: MART, Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions, Thun Castle, Avio Castle; discounted admission: Buonconsiglio Castle, MUSE, Rio Sass Canyon)
- Access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Center to sample their mineral spring water (week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00)
- A 10% discount on dairy products purchased at local dairies in Val di Sole and a sampling of local products in many Trentino wineries