A natural amphitheatre between Val di Sole and Valle Camonica, flooded with light and surrounded by the magnificent peaks of the Ortles- Cevedale and Adamello – Brenta mountain range: this is the awesome environment by which Hotel delle Alpi is surrounded, 1884 metres above the sea level in Passo del Tonale, a winter and summer renowned mountain resort.
Winter is the best time of the year for a holiday in Hotel delle Alpi. When temperatures get below zero, the contrast between the icy air and the steam of the heated pool creates a truly unforgettable and magical atmosphere. The steam rising from the water surface perfectly frames the surrounding landscape making it look like a romantic painting.
The hotel is 100 metres from the lifts and 500 metres from town centre. The new Presena cable car takes you up to 3000 metres in just a few minutes: do not miss the chance of admiring the Italian Alps from such a height! On the other hand, many are the activities that can be practiced in resort: skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, or doing some shopping in Ponte di Legno. For adrenaline hunters, a skidoo ride is definitely a must-try activity!
If you don’t like the cold weather and wish to spend your day indoor relaxing, you definitely want to book our suites with SPA services: they are equipped with steam baths, emotional showers, chrome and audio therapy, Jacuzzi, wood-burning stove and fireplace - each of which recalls, in the name, the idea of a place in the surroundings. Boost your well-being!
Check out our offers with special prices for a half board +lift pass stay!
If you wish to go hiking in the Ortles Cevedale and Adamello Brenta mountain range, Hotel delle Alpi is the perfect starting point. It attracts many tourists in summer, too. Walks, excursions, museums and guided tours: try all the different activities the mountain has to offer.
Let the family fun begin! A holiday at Hotel Delle Alpi is worth it all year round: find out what we have to offer, both in winter and in summer! The Hotel is not only a good place for skiing and for practicing winter sports, but it is also one of the best hotels where to enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Presena Glacier, while practicing several activities in the area! There is also a wide range of fun-filled activities and ideas for the whole family: many are the playgrounds immersed in nature where to play with your little ones, so as the easy and relaxing walks that you can do together, even with a stroller.
Ride the cable car up to 3,000 metres asl in Val di Sole. Visit museums, castles, fortresses, naturalist sites and spas. Travel by coach and train throughout Trentino... Cards are free for children up to the age of 12. (cost of card is obligatory)
What are the benefits of the Val di Sole Guest Card?:
• access to 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
• unlimited access on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Transport company and on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey);
• unlimited access on Bike Train and on Bike Bus service in Val di Sole;
• free admission in Val di Sole to the most important museum and historical sites and free or discounted admission in Trentino to the most important museums, castles, forts, and nature attractions (free admission: MART, Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions, Thun Castle, Avio Castle; discounted admission: Buonconsiglio Castle, MUSE, Rio Sass Canyon);
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Center to sample their mineral spring water (week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00);
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at local dairies in Val di Sole and a sampling of local products in many Trentino wineries.
For sports enthusiasts and for those who like adventure, challenging excursions, bike trails and downhill, Hotel delle Alpi is a few steps away from the starting point of each activity.
Bike Hotel Gold “Delle Alpi”
bike lovers will be offered: a balanced, energetic breakfasts, bike magazines, weather forecasts, safe storage of mountain bikes, laundry service for sports / technical clothes, cycle guides and GPS rental information.
That’s all you need to start discovering the several mountain bike trails of the area: all with a different level of difficulty from moderate to steep, developing down in the mountains from an altitude of 700 to 2600 m.18 digitalized tracks available.
5 new DOWNHILL tracks.